Monday, February 7, 2011

Fallen Behind


When I finished the 31 day challenge on You Tube, I thought I would be ready to host a February pay it forward challenge. However, with my family being ill over the last few weeks, I haven't had the opportunity to get that going yet. The January challenge took a great deal of time so I need to get caught up with things around the house too.  Just hang in there and I will get it posted soon if nothing else happens.  I have to head into the city for a few doctor appointments first and then I will issue the challenge. Lord willing and if the creek don't rise! LOL! Until then, here is a photo of our winter wonderland weather. The photo below was taken from one of the two second floor balconies.  You can see it from the photo above over the main entry of thefront porch. For a better view, scroll through the Victorian house label on the side bar.  I think there is a good photo of the front of the house in there.


1 comment:

Lynne Phelps said...

Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I came back to reciprocate and have so enjoyed reading all the posts on your Victorian beauty! What a lovely home. Can't wait to see what kind of craft room you wind up with, and I look forward to more posts on your temporary red craft room!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin