Thursday, November 21, 2013

Light and Mist Quick and Easy

I
I bring you another Stampscapes scene today! Here I used the Light and Mist stamp. I finished the scene out with Cloud Bits and Water Pattern Small. 
Paper-Kromecote 
Sky - Adirondack lights Aqua, SU! Bashful Blue, Adirondack Name This Color, SU! Brocade Blue,                SU! Pretty in Pink, SU! Bordering Blue. 
Water - Adirondack lights Juniper, SU! Certainly Celery, SU! Mellow Moss, SU! Temping Turquois 
Trees - Tim Holtz Distress Ink Peeled Paint
SU! Markers were used to color the rocks/ Mountains in pale grays and tans. A bit of blue and tan was used on the lighthouse to finish things out.
A Uniball Signo gel pen was used to add highlight to the water and waves.
This is the quick and easy version because I didn't use white ink to add mist and fog but I think it still looks great as a card front.

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This card is AMAZING!!! I love the scene and your coloring is phenomenal!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin