Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Vintage meets Artsy

 This sweet little card is an A2 size which came about because of the stamp. I received it through a secret sister swap last December and of course I had to try it out and stamp a few images. Then I colored the image with Su! dye markers. Nothing fancy but it looks good.  By the way, this image is from Outlines stamp company E522. There it sat on my desk for a long time without a home. While in a cleaning mood and looking for a good excuse to craft, I put down my cleaning cloth and went to work. I added a few layers, a spellbinders die cut and ended up with this. The die cut is discontinued paper from Su! and the floral paper is a mystery. You see, I received it it in a swap and there is no info on the back. It's very pretty and added a juxtaposition between the modern clean lines of the stamped image with the old fashion floral print!
I'm off to rearrange some more furniture in my craft space. I am adding some badly needed storage and then I will show you what I did and maybe give you a few ideas for storage and organization. Why do I need more space? After all I dedicated this year to using what I had, with only a few new purchases. Well.......it came to my attention that I should invest in some Spectrum Noir markers instead of slowly collecting Copic markers. I took the plunge and now I need to make room for them, when they arrive.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin