Friday, December 6, 2013

Catching Up On the Twelve Days of Christmas


These are the last six packages of the Twelve Days of Christmas Swap at Splitcoaststampers. I have photos of days three, four, five and six. There is no photo of day two because I ate the bag of Snickers bite size pieces. Yum!
 
This ribbon was labeled day three but I wonder if the numbers may have gotten mixed up. Day four had three items and day five had five items. I'm not sure but I do know I will use plenty of ribbon.

These laces are great! I use lace on nearly every scrap book that I create and on cards too. They will go into the stash and be used soon.

Day five turned out to be the day of bling instead of five golden rings. I think my SS has figured out that I use lots and lots of bling. I know Tammy (my PA scrapping friend) will be thrilled to get things made with the purple bling. She likes purple and bright shiny objects!

Day six was this lacy scarf and I think it will go with some of my lace cuffs. Thanks SS this is a fun exchange. I can't wait to see what days seven through twelve will be. 
I'm off to wrap some packages! Have a great day!


Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin