Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Beary Valentine and a Get Well

I planned ahead and made this Valentine card for my spouse and wouldn't you know that he walks in my craft room and starts talking to me for a while. In the middle of the conversation he says, "Is that a Valentine card?" Any other time he would be oblivious to what I was doing. I think he has radar. Anyway, this was made for the 100 x 100 challenge at SCS.This is Card 5 of 100.

The inside of the card. I may dress it up a bit more later.


 I have had this image on my desk for months so I finally decided to make something with it.This is card 6 of 100 for the SCS 100x100 challenge.I used twinkling H20s and my home made version of H20s to color the image. This poppy is a stamp from the now defunct Scrollsworks Stamp company. The wishing you stamp is a stamp that I masked off from the JustRite Get Well Labels Twenty stamp set and I cut it out with theVintage Label & and Banner Dies which are also from JustRite. The pink die cut is one of the new dies I received for Christmas. It is the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty Two set of dies.

I masked off the other half of the same stamp and used it on the inside of the card. This is another simple card finished and checked off of my long to do list. 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your cards are so pretty!

Stacy Sheldon said...

husbands are good about that lol... I have hid mine under my bigshot trays that slide out lol... these are sweet cards Paula.

Joyce Casaldi said...

Very pretty, and way to think ahead!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin