Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Feel Better Soon

I've been needing get well cards especially for men. This one with a vintage feel would serve both men and women. It was created for the 100 x 100 2014 challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I used the JustRite stamp set Chicken Soup Labels Four.

 I used a stamp from the JustRite Get Well Labels Twenty set for the inside sentiment.
While I was at it, I made 6 of them to use up while sheets of 12x12 paper. I started with a white A2 size card base and layered black card stock cut to 4 x 5 1/4 inches. Then I used a piece of paper from the DCWV Heirloom Stack for a vintage look. I used up old 6 x 6 paper from Stampin' Up! to create the medallion. The medallion consists of layers from the Spellbinders Labels Four and Labels 11 Dies. Copic and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers were used to color the image. I had so many layers that the cards buckled and I had to place them under a few heavy books, to flatten them back out!
This makes 19 of 100 projects completed for the 100 x 100 2014 challenge.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a gorgeous card. Love the bold papers and the entire look inside and out!

C Cruz said...

OMG I LOVE these! I might have to case your layout, because these are just fab and perfect manly cards. Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin