Saturday, January 11, 2014

Elegant Sympathy

I have six more cards for the SCS 100 x 100 day challenge this puts me at day 12 so I am ahead by one day. I was in dire need of a sympathy cards so I turned to my pinterest card file and cased a card from Paper Daisy Card Design. This is the last card I made and it is my favorite of the six. I added more to the card and it suits me.

The other five cards look like this.

This is the inside.

The whole bunch together.
Here is the list of materials that I used. 
Card Stock- 12 pt WhitePearlescent cover with an embossed linen pattern from Marco's Paper.
                     Su! Shimmery White
                     Georgia Pacific White
Papers- sei White Elegance pearl foil paper pad
             Paper Studio gold vellum
Gold Embossing Powder
Half Pearls
Trims- across the center of card is a Recollections trim and the one at the bottom of the card has been in my stash for a very long time and I do not know the brand.
Stamps-Impression Obsession
             SU! Close as a Memory
Spellbinders Petite Ovals Small Dies
                  Classic Scallop oval Large Dies

I am pleased with the outcome. I hope you like it too! Let me know if you have any questions.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

they are all just lovely and Elegant Paula :) love the bits of lace too.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very striking Sympathy cards. Lovely gold paper and simple design that is soothing.

MiamiKel said...

Stunning, Paula! What a gorgeous and soft design - just so elegant!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin