Friday, January 3, 2014

Post Christmas Cheer

The other day I finally caught a sunny day where I could take some entry hall pictures of my Christmas decor for 2013. This is what you see upon entering the front door.

 A shot of the banister and hall tree decked out with Christmas Cheer. These are my favorite decorations in the entire house. I think it is because of the live Christmas tree. I love the scent! The rich woodwork with it's character along with the burgundy and gold decor go so well together. The Hall tree has a small collection of wooden nut crackers decorating the table top. One of them is from Germany. It was given as a gift decades ago when my husband's brother was stationed overseas.
Here we have the tin soldiers standing like sentries by the front door, as they watch over the tree.They are fun and very cheery characters.
 I hope and pray you had a Christmas season which brought you many things to be thankful for. Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin