Friday, January 3, 2014

Stampscapes Mill 100x100 Challenge Day 1 & 2

Hey stampers, I am participating in the 100x100-2014 challenge at SCS. We have to create 100 items in 100 days and may not purchase anything except for adhesive to complete the 100 projects. Today I bring you a Stampscapes scene. I enjoy these so much and they make excellent cards for men. Here I used 142E- Water Mill, 148F-Waterside Bluff (left), 231C-Water Pattern, 244E-Tree Cluster, 251C- Sedge Filler and 261C-Loons. They are stamped on glossy card stock with black stazon ink using 4.25 x 5 1/2 inch pieces. The inks are a mix of Stampin' Up! inks pads, Ranger Adirondack lights ink pads and Tim Holtz Distress ink pads. I didn't do anything fancy when I colored this image. I just  followed Kevin's technique at the Stampscapes You Tube Channel using the Colorbox Stylus tool.
While I was at it, I made two. It saves time since I already have the inks out and ready to go. A simple black matt and some Su! designer paper finish out the fronts of these 5x7 cards. As Kevin suggests, I sprayed my glossy card stock with a clear coat once my scene was complete. Come back to see the next 98 items I create for this challenge!



4 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my word... these are colored beautifully. Gorgeous scenes! And perfect cards!

Stacy Sheldon said...

these are fabulous Paula, I love the colors :)

Misti said...

WOW!! These are amazing!!!

C Cruz said...

I just love these Stampscape scenes. Yours are amazing. Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin