I went through my catch all scrap basket and found these sunflowers which I heat embossed a long time ago. They screamed flower pot card so here we have it. The base was left over from the last time I made these too. I colored the flowers with ink using the watercolor technique. The leaves are from Iamroses and I just colored them using glimmer sprays which I made. The papers were sent to me as a RAK so I am not sure what company they are from. They were cut into quarters when I received them.
The instructions on how to make these can be found here. Now is the perfect time to make these if you want to chase away the winter blues! By the way, this makes card number thirteen for the SCS 100 x 100 day challenge.