Sunday, February 16, 2014

Anna Griffin Tulip Gift tags

I have been making loads of gift tags. My stash is down to nada, zilch, zero! Be prepared to see lots of tags in the near future.Nothing too fancy here but it fits the bill for a spring gift.

I used card stock from the DCWV Luxury Stack and punched the corners with a Fiskars Dot to Dot punch. The stamps on the fromt are from and older Anna Griffin polymer set which I stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa.. I colored the images with alcohol markers by Spectrum Noir EB1, EB2, GB8, DG2, DG3, PP1, PP3,PP5. The stamp on the back is from an Inkadinkado 95646 Gift Tags set and ribbon is a quarter inch pink picot by offray.
I'm now at 55 projects in 47 days for the 100 x 100 challenge at Splitcoaststampers.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin