Friday, February 28, 2014

Gift Card Holders

Can you say gift card holder? I have been making a lot of them. I have made several different styles and these came from a design by Gina K.  I used the DCWV La Bella Rouge and Luxury Stack along with stamps and punches from SU!. Today you just get a peek at some which have already been packaged. I'm getting ready for a craft show and I have tons to do before I am ready. No worries, I have six months to get everything made in time. I thought I might try and do a show this spring but there are just too many things to make and there aren't enough hours in the day.
These were made as part of the 100 x 100 Challenge and now brings me to 71 of 100 projects finished. Thanks for looking and I will be back to show you the inside and show you some more gift card holders over the next few weeks.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Stacy Sheldon said...

oooh the shiny & patterns to those papers are so pretty.
now I am "getting" the belly band thing haha.
I just have so much lace it's a reflex to reach for it to tie one on most things.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your gift card holders are gorgeous! Lovely way to give a gift!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin