Friday, February 14, 2014

Hearts Galore Mini Tags

Need a little blingy gift tag? This is just the ticket for you. I was cutting heart die cuts the other day and saved an end of this foil card stock to make a few tags.I cut a piece of card stock 2x4 inches and scored it at 2 inches. I placed my heart die in the center of one end of the card stock and made a heart window. I covered the window with vellum or a mini doily and added a the small or medium Cuttlebug heart die cut.
I stamped the inside and added a nice red fiber.
Materials List
Card Stock- Recollections Heart Hologram, GP White
Stamp- Inkadinkado 95646 Gift Tags
Ink Pad- Su! Real Red
Die Cuts- Cuttlebug hearts, QuicKutz Doily Punches DC0398
White Vellum- Marco's Paper
Fibers- Red Festival Fibers

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin