Friday, February 7, 2014

Spring Garden Gate Cards

Hello friends! I have created four spring/summer cards again! I colored the images using my Spectrum Noir and Copic alcohol markers. I then added some DCWV printed card stock and now have some lovely cards for my stash. I made four cards total with two bright pink and two in purple tones. I am counting these towards the SCS 100x100 2014 challenge. This now brings me to thirty eight projects in thirty eight days.

I lined the inside with card stock from the DCWV Mademoiselle stack and decorated with a border from the DCWV Luxury stack.
Materials List for Pink Cards
Card Base- DCWV Luxury Stack 
Pink Base- DCWV Mademoiselle Stack
Stamped on Beckett Expression Pure Radiance
Stamps- Blue Ridge Impressions
Ink Pad- Memento Tux Black
Spectrum Noir Markers- EB1, EB2, PP5, PP3, PP1, DG2
Copics-G5, C1, C3, C5, C7 

The coloring on these next two cards are the same except for the color of the gate. Notice the tiny flowers on the arch are two toned on all four cards.I did the same with those tiny leaves too! It may not seem like much but it makes a big difference and adds depth to the composition. The purple card that was used on these two came from a stationery store in northern Ohio many years ago and I do not know the manufacturer.


The inside is simple yet elegant. Now let's get to the materials list of the things different on these compared to the top two cards.
Materials Used
Spectrum Noir-TN7 on the dark gate. EB1 and EB2 on the light gate. LV2 on flowers planted by gate post. DG2
Copics- V12, V15, G5, C1, C3, C5, C7.

I want to open the gate and see what's on the other side of the garden gate. Don't you?  Here's to hoping your spring garden is as inviting as these images.
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin