Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Thank You Snow Much

I participated in the VSN Mini Challenge over at Splitcoast on Friday and let me tell you that it was a real challenge for me. The first challenge was called weather or not and I used a word play to make a thank you card. It takes a while to think up a sentiment and stamp to use together. At least for me it did. I like the way my initial card turned out so I made four additional cards just like the first. I just changed the accent color from red to blue. This photo shows one of each.
 This is the original card and I created the sentiment on my computer and punched it out. The sentiment reads...'Thank you snow much!'.
 The inside
The group of 5
Materials List
Card Stock Georgia Pacific White, Beckett Expression Pure Radiance, SU! Black, SU! Brilliant Blue
Stamps- PSX snowmen, Stampscapes 150E Pine Row
Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers- OR1, CT4, DG2, DG3, TB1, TB3, BG1, FS6, Scarves are TB5 and DR5.
Brad- Spare Parts
Embossing Folder-CB snowflake
Bakers Twine- American Crafts
Designer Paper on Inside-Imaginisce Polar Expressions-Comfy Cozy
Punch- SU! Word Window
Stickles Glitter Glue

These count towards the 100x100 challenge too! This makes fourty three cards in fourty two days.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such pretty wintery cards. I love snowmen cards.

C Cruz said...

What super cute snowmen! I really love the little scene and the embossed, rich background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin