Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Upcycle Cards from Arbor Day

Hey crafters, I hope you are all staying warm and dry during these massive storms. I have been busy in the craft room slaving away. A few months ago I received an envelope from the Arbor Day folks with some mailing labels and a letter looking for financial support. I took out the labels and a series of four small photos caught my eye. I set them aside thinking I would make cards out of them. There was a photo of a tree for each of the four seasons. This is the one for Spring with beautiful Redbud in full bloom.

The inside

The Fall photo

The inside of the Fall card.
I can't tell you anything about the papers because they were sent too me as a RAK a few months back and there wasn't any info about them. They had been cut into A2 size pieces and I don't see any identifying info on them. They sure worked out well for these little cards though. This is where I give a shout out to Valerie for sending these pretty papers. I can tell you that the green paper on the front of the Spring card came from an old SU! 6x6 pad. The sentiment was also part of a RAK and I don't remember which envie I pulled it out of. You see I started making this card in January and just recently added the embellishments. My brain just doesn't remember everything. Oh well! Have a crafty day! 
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin