Saturday, February 15, 2014

Winter Lighthouse

 
I took this summer lighthouse stamp and turned it into a winter scene. I was just playing around to see what I could do with it. I have a few more ideas to make it even more of a winter scene if I ever decide to make another. The bush on the right is not a stamp. I drew that in with a black Sharpie marker.
I am pleased with how the inside turned out. I think using border punches may wind up being my trademark. It's quick and easy to do with a great result. I'm still working on my 100 x 100 challenge at SCS and this is project number 52 in 46 days.

Materials List
Card Stock- SU! Black, SU! , Glossy Cardstock (Marco's Paper), Misc. unknown card stock
Designer Paper- The Paper Studio Rue de Fleur Stack
Stamps- Stampscapes 054F Ledge, Stampscapes 231C Water Pattern, V1147 Lighthouse by Darcie's Country Folk, Scrollswork Distant Birds
Inks-Ranger Aqua, SU! Pretty in Pink, , SU! white pigment, SU! Bordering Blue, Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue, SU! Apricot Appeal
White Signo gel pen, black Sharpie Marker
SU! Neutral Markers in grays and browns
 Border Punch- Martha Stewart Beach Shells
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin