Saturday, April 11, 2009

Zindorf Class With Innovative Stamp Creations Stamp Set

Posted by Picasa
This is one of the cards we made in the beginner brayer workshop with Michelle Zindorf. It is probably my favorite of the cards we created that day. I can see myself soaking up a few rays on that island! Can you see yourself there too?
The sky and water are created first using a brayer and then the stamped images are added while the sponged island was added last. I added a second set of palm trees to my card because I wanted to hide an ink smudge. Those birds are one of Michelles tricks for hiding smudges also. I had a time with smudges on this one didn't I? My ribbon was tied in haste and it's not all going the same direction so you just pretend that it is. Come on.....close your eyes. It looks good now doesn't it? I can see room for improvement but I think it turned out pretty well for the first try. If you want to try this technique out for yourself, check out my previous post to get to a video link.
What do you think about this technique? Do you have any questions?
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin