Monday, March 24, 2014

86 of 100

Hello crafty blog friends. I have been making gift tags for Christmas. As you know, my house is quite formal and most 'off the shelf' gift tags don't work well with my Christmas themes or they are too expensive. Yes, I have a different theme in each room at Christmas. Most gifts go under our live tree in the burgundy and gold entry hall or back under the traditional red and green family room tree. As you can see, these are for under the entry hall tree. I made the flowers out of gold vellum and this photo doesn't do them justice. The way the light relfects off of these is quite nice and you know how I like shiny objects! I will be making more of these little flower beauties for other projects! The cards measure 2 x 2 inches and are perfect for the gold wrapping paper I will be using next Christmas.

I know how simple this is and you are wondering why I would post such a simple thing. Well it's all part of my 100 x 100 challenge at splitcoastampers and I want a record of each item. This makes 86 to be exact and I feel like I have accomplished a lot since January 1st. Maybe this post is just a reminder for you to start making your gift tags before Christmas arrives next season. I love being prepared, it makes Christmas much more enjoyable!
Materials List
Paper- Paper Studio gold vellum
Card Stock- DCWV La Bella Rouge Stack
Stamps-Inkadinkado 95646 gift tags
Die- Tim Holts Tattered Florals
Copic marker- R29
Ink- Memento tux black
Bling- gold is dollar bin from Michael's Crafts, Burgundy is Martha Stewart
Gold Cording is from a floral supply house with no brand name listed on the roll

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin