Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Doodle Challenge


I have an A7 (5x7) card for you today from LOVEFEST. This was for the doodle do challenge so I decided to put my white gel pen to work since it went so well with this white polka dot paper. I also added dots on the pink oval and in the corners of the card with dimensional paint.
I was thinking that sometimes you need a get well card with plenty of flowers because the recipient may be in the hospital and not allowed to have flowers because they are in ICU. This 'Get Well Card' fits the bill! There is lots of cheer and texture in a small package. What could be better!
I am counting this towards my 100 day challenge too. I have now completed 79 projects! Go Me!
No time to post a materials list today but if you need specific info about something, just comment or email and I will get back to you.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Paula, your card is beautiful! Love the soft colors and fabulous flowers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin