Saturday, March 22, 2014

Expandable Gift Card Holder



Happy Spring everyone! I hope that you are all seeing signs of spring and warmer weather. The Forsythia and Daffodils are begining to bloom and I am so glad to see the super cold weather behind us. It's been well over a decade since we have had a winter so cold. 
 Before it warms up too much, I have a winter project to show you. I'm pleased with the way these Christmas Gift Card Holders turned out and I like these papers a lot! They are  right in my wheel house. The project is very simple to do with 6 inch paper or larger and I have been on a kick cranking them out. This is the first one that I made for the LOVEFEST- Let's Score challenge at splitcoaststampers.

I have made a lot of gift card holders lately. I really like this design because it will hold more than one card along with a small note card. I like the vintage feel with the string office envelope closure and the expandable sides too!
Tools and Materials List
1/4 inch eyelets
Cropadile
Paper- Authentique 6x6 Festive Stack
Punches- SU! Photo Corner, 1 inch round SU! Medium or large oval
Dies- Spellbinders Labels 4, Momenta Snowflakes Mix and Match
Hemp cord by Crafters Square
SU! Real Read Ink Pad
Scothc Quick Dry Glue or Zig 2way glue

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Very pretty!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Loving this project- and loving the vintage feel to it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin