Friday, March 14, 2014

Heartfelt Greetings

This is my greeting card for the Heartfelt Greetings LOVEFEST Challenge at splitcoaststampers. I had seen this type of card in the SCS Weekly Inkling and thought it was the perfect type of card to make for this challenge. This is called a shamrock card but I think it can be used for many occasions including Valentine's Day. This is the prototype for more cards to come later. I have some tweaking to do and think I can make improvements over this card. Anyway, you will have to wait to see those cards because they are still ideas and have not been put to paper. I used Anna Griffin paper, a few stamps and dimensional paint for this simple but elegant card.
Materials List
Paper- Anna Griffn Georgette paper stack
Ink- SU! White Craft, Memento London Fog
Stamps- Anna Griffin Sentimental Statements, SU! Gentler Times, Hero Arts Take Good Care Greeting 
I used the Cricut Craft Room Basics to cut the heart shapes
1/2 inch white Organza Ribbon, Tiny Eyelets, Duncan dimensional Paint, Liquid Pearls
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How creative! Unlike you, I'd never seen this kind of card before. It's very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin