Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lots of Lovely Layers

I colored this background several  months ago using a post card type of thing which came with a  Stampscapes order last year. I sat and colored three or four of these and then added the stamped image and stars using techniques which I learned from the Stampscapes website. These images have been in a basket waiting to be mounted to a card so I grabbed one of them and usde it for the LOVEFEST lovely layers challenge at splitcoaststampers. I thought the verse from Ecclesiastes 3:1 was perfect so I printed it out on my computer and applied it using dimensional foam dots. I think this is a goood beginner project if you want to learn the Stampscapes techniques. Color the background and then add the stamped images and stars. Easy peasy!
Project 74 of 100 for the 100 day challenge is an A7 size card.

Materials List
Card Stock- Glossy, GP white, SU! Pink Pirouette, SU! Black, SU! Bashful Blue
Stamps- SU! Lovely as a Tree
Inks- Adirondack Lights Aqua, SU! Bashful Blue, SU! Pretty in Pink, SU! Lavender Lace, SU! Elegant Eggplant, SU! Perfect Plum, SU! Black, (Black Stazon-Stamped images)
Clear Coat- Valspar clear gloss interior/exterior

Thanks for stopping by and please leave a comment!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... I love the northern lights sky on this beautiful card! VERY nice!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin