Saturday, March 15, 2014

LOVEFEST Inspiration Challenge

Here's my card for the LOVEFEST inspiration challenge hosted by The Cat's Pajamas. I chose to run with a garden theme with a wrought iron gate. I combined two Cricut images from the Cricut Ornamental Iron and A Child's First Year cartridges and welded them together to get this single image. I used the Stampscapes technique to make the background and then glued this silhouette on top. I just had to add this tulip botanical paper on this card since the little girl is watering her tulips. The card measures 5x7 inches and also counts 76 towards my 100 day challenge.

Materials List 
Paper-Rue De Fleur paper stack by Paper Studio.
Card Stock- Cream GP, Glossy from Marco's Paper, Paper Company Black
Ink Pads- Ranger Adirondack Lights Aqua, SU! Brilliant Blue, SU! Brocade Blue, SU! Bashful Blue, SU! Blush Blossom, SU! Garden Green, SU! Certainly Celery, SU! Handsome Hunter, SU! Summer Sun, Adirondack Lights Juniper.
Sharpie Fine Marker to draw the birds 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I think silhouettes are so pretty and this card is gorgeous, with the blue background. Very nice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin