Saturday, March 29, 2014

Pile O' Gift Cards

I have been busy making more gift card holders for a craft fair using the same design from this post. You can find the link to the video instruction on that same post. I have several to show you up close and then a pile at the bottom of the post. 
I add a few more touches than the video shows because I thought it was a nice touch. I add a blank card so the the giver may write a note to the recipient. I'll post the materials list at the end like I normally do. Ther papers were sent to me in a swap by Stacy at SCS. I hope she likes the way I used them!

 These are girly card holders but I have remedied that by working on the masculine ones that I will show you later.

Here I have a pile of twelve more projects completed. I hope you enjoyed looking at them.

Materials List
Stamps- JustRite Centers and Borders,  SU! Oval All stamp set
Ink- Memento Tux Black 
Cardstock- SU! Black and Sahara Sand, DCWV La Bella Rouge Stack,Olive paper is unknown as it was part of those papers from the stationary store.
Paper-All My Memories Couture Sassy Design 3, BasicGrey BLU-659 Angelic, lace//ins-831, The outside of the Happy Birthday car holder is an unknown paper.\
Punches- SU! Medium Oval, SU!Scallop Oval, SU! 1 1/14 inch round, SU! round scallop
Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers
Foam dimensional dots
Adhesives- Scotch quick dry glue, ATG Tape
Photobucket

3 comments:

Sue Brandon said...

Love...your gift card holders,I may have to case a couple of those..

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh Paula, these are so classy looking. Very pretty!

MiamiKel said...

Very pretty! I sure hope they sell very well for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin