Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring Sweet Peas

Yes, you guessed it, I have another LOVEFEST card. This one measures 5 3/4 x 5 3/4 inches so that it fits nicely into a 6x6 envelope. I used one of my many stencils on the base of the card for texture to this simple but elegant design. I also added an image which I colored with shimmering watercolor paints.
Materials List
Card Stock- GP White, Unknown manufacturer of the plum colored
Stamps- Flourishes Sweet Pea
Punches- Martha Stewart corner and border punch-Vintage Floral
Ink- memento black
Embossing Stencil- Emily from cards unlimited (this came from a dutch distibutor at the craft and hobby association show)
Watercolor- twinkling H20
Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment and let me know what you think!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin