Saturday, April 5, 2014

Flourishes Sweet Peas


Hello blog friends! I have had a very busy and productive crafty week with good things happening behind the scenes. I have had this project finished for days and forgot to post it in time for the challenge. I made it for the Flourishes blog 'A Touch of Gold' Challenge but when things started hopping behind the scenes, I had to switch gears. Luckily, it also works for the WT473 - Spring means new beginnings (4/3/14) challenge. My new old toy in this challenge is the use of this eyelet border die. You don't want to know how long it has been hidden in my stash wasting away! Let's just not go there! I was happy to find this forgotten jewel and use it on my project.
I think these may be my most favorite stamp sets by Flourishes. Sweet peas come in such a wide array of colors and today's image depicts the deep velvety tones of the dark purple sweet peas! Many people like the pastel tones of a sweet pea in spring but I can't resist the deep reds and purples. The velvety regal Purples just scream Easter!
Materials List
Stamps-Flourishes Sweet Pea set 49, Lace Edges Set 86
Card Stock and Paper- Strathmore Premium (AKA Beckett Expression Radiance), The Write Choice Supreme Stationary (metallic gold), SU! Elegant Eggplant, SU! Lovely Lilac, Purple Mulberry paper from Marco's, Canson 96# Bristol Paper
Ink- Memnto Black, Versamark Watermark
Alcohol Markers- Spectrum Noir DG2, DG3, LV1, LV2, LV3 (no copics this time)
Die- Creatables Border LR 103, Spellbinder Petite Oval, Large Ovals, Large Scallop
Embossing Plate- Perfect Details Pattern 2 by SU!
SU! White Detail Embossing Powder
1/4 inch Offray Ribbon
Decorative Brad by SU!
Viva Inka Gold Metallic Paste

This is the 111 project that I have posted for the 100x 100 Challenge.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!


Photobucket

4 comments:

TLady said...

This is so elegant & lovely Paula! Love the deep purples, rich & regal like you said. It is stunningly beautiful! I know Jan Marie will love this! ;)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful card, Paula! Love the purple flowers!

MiamiKel said...

Very nice! So detailed! I clicked it to get a closer look :) Stunnning work.

Carol W said...

Oh my this is STUNNING Paula...I love this card...great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin