Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Baby Block Bag and Tag Card


 Wow, have things been busy around here! May is always hopping with outside work to be done at the house and at the farm.  I have a lot of planting, weeding and mulching to tend to but I was caught a bit off guard with company arriving. I knew that I would probably have one set of guests to visit but that quickly turned into three sets of guests over a two week period. Since then, I have had other family arriving in town for different events but none that are actually staying with me. Before the month is over, I will have yet another family member coming in for a short visit! I think my house just has a revolving door, at thee moment.
Now let's get on with the crafty stuff!  My project today was made from a paper bag and the Sweet Pea stack by Paper Studio.One of the nice things about this project is that it mails easily yet it is still a keepsake type of card.
This baby card contains two tags. Here I am showing the front tag which slips into the front pock behind the houndstooth paper. I thought it would be nice if the sender wrote a personal note on the back of this tag for the new baby.
The second tag is in pocket at the top of the card and contains a sentimment. The sender can write a personal note on the front or back of this tag for the parents.
This photo shows the base card/paper bag and both of the tags removed from the pockets. A nice way to send a personal notes in a unique package!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin