Friday, May 30, 2014

Baby Buggy Banner

 I have this simple baby banner to show you today that I made using the Paper Studio Sweet Pea paper stack and a couple of Cricut cartridges. Now my mind is racing with all sorts of ideas for banners! One of my scrappy friends sent me these baby carriages and they made the perfect embellishments for this project! I was trying to use up things I already had on hand and didn't buy anything new to create this banner. It just so happens that the F4A223 Friday Free For All challenge at SCS this week is Use That Stash so my project qualifies!
In this close up, you can see just how dimensional this project is and why I like how it turned out! I used the Story Book and Pennant Banner cartridges to complete the project along with some pastel card stock that has been in my stash for a very long time. The letters are made with SU! Soft Suede card stock and the rosettes were made using the Sweet Pea paper stack and a scoring board.  The lace was sent to me in a SS exchange by Stacy AKA Jbgreendawn at SCS. The large and small grommets have been in my stash for years!!! It felt great using things up! If you have any questions about this project, feel free to ask!

Psst...I have exciting news to share with you next week and I hope you will join me for that!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Paula, your banner is BEAUTIFUL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin