Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Cute and Fun Gift Tag

Here is a gift tag that I made a while back for a challenge at Splitoastcoast stampers. I know it's not anything exciting but it is quite functional and fun! I hope you enjoy it and think up an interesting shape the next time you make a gift tag!
I'm busy working in my yard and getting the garden out at the farm right now. May is such a busy month for me and it's always the month that I have a lot of company. I don't really know why but every week brings a new guest to my house! The crafty projects that I am working on are for something special in the month of June so I have to keep it all under wraps for a few more weeks! I'll probably show you some baby cards and banners next. I just need to get some good pics first. Those banners are difficult to photograph well in the house so I may take them outdoors and see what happens. Until then, have fun creating!
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin