Saturday, June 7, 2014

Best Medicine Greeting Card

Hi everyone! My post is a bit late today. I have lost track of my days this week as I have been out of town dealing with a family death. Getting caught up will take a few days though.
Today's card is a get well card and I love the colors of this one! The paper pad is DCWV La Bella Rouge and the stamp set is the Get Well Labels Twenty set from Justrite Stamps. Amy Tedder designed this set and I'm partial to her work. I'm sure I will be obtaining more of her designs in the future! I went with the Spectrum Noir markers to color the image and I was quite pleased with the results.

As you can see, I used a Martha Stewart Punch and theSpellbinders Labels Twenty die on the inside. I think this greeting card is bright and cheery for whomever the recipient winds up being. Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you say hello!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin