Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Big News at Our Daily Bread Designs

Our Daily Bread designs

                                                             Click Logo for Design Team


Hi friends, I wanted to share some news with you today! As you already know, I just finished up as a customer guest designer at Our Daily Bread Designs for the month of June. It was great fun and I enjoyed the experience! I was happily surprised to receive an invitation to join them as a Design Team member. You could have knocked me over with a feather that day! Go ahead and click the logo to see the design team. Can you believe that I am there? You could still knock me over with a feather!
For quite some time, I have been wondering if I should continue to papercraft or try to serve God in some other manner. Our scrapbooking group at church fizzled out after I suggested we use our talent to help other people. The group was interested in working on their own projects and not work on anything as a group. Many months have passed since then and I continued to papercraft. My cards tend to be faith based and I often stamp scripture on the inside of them. I decided that I would participate in more papercraft challenges when the new year rolled around and what better place than at ODBD and Splitcoaststampers?  When ODBD posted about having some guest designers on the blog a few months back, I threw my hat into the ring. Voila, here I am today sharing some news that has also been an answer to prayer. I have experienced several affirmations in the last few months which have pointed me in the direction of staying with my much loved papercrafts! I look forward to creating many projects in the future that may inspire others to pick up their faith based stamps and bless someone else! Thanks for stopping by today and visiting with me!
Photobucket

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations, my friend! What a well deserved honor! I look forward to your ODBD creations! ♥

Audrey Ann said...

Congrats Paula - and welcome to the Breadbasket!! Your work is amazing!!
Hugs,
Audrey

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wahoo- congrats to you! Your work is so beautiful- I am not surprised that they asked you to join them- look forward to seeing your great designs : )

:: BlueInks :: said...

Congratulations, they are lucky to have you!

Tammy Pope said...

Such wonderful news! God has given you wonderful gifts, both in your creative talent and your ability to use it to inspire and encourage others. I love using my ODBD stamps for cards to send to friends and to strangers who need a lift or just a reminder that God loves them. Congratulations; I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work!

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Welcome to the bread basket Paula!! Congrats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin