Monday, July 14, 2014

Blushing Rose Pocket Card

 I like the way this sweet little card turned out! It's a vintage, girly, romantic card all in one! I used some of the new Our Daily Bread Designs products and I'm just lovin' them! The Blushing Rose Collection of paper is so yummy and if I had the time, I would make a mini album out of it!! For now, that's a project for the back burner. I started with kraft paper as the base and then added the paper and a border from the ODBD Beautiful Borders Die. I made a banner with the ODBD Pennant Swag Alphabet stamp set and  attached it to green and white bakers twine. I then added pearls. I cut out the roses from the paper stack and popped them up with dimensional foam. I cut leaves using the paper stack and the ODBD Fancy Foliage Dies.
For the pull out, I made a tab using the ODBD Bautiful Borders dies and layered the blushing Rose paper by using the ODBD Vintage Labels die along with the ODBD Vintage Flourish Pattern Dies. What a sweet little card! Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Whola- This is absolutely Gorgeous!!!!! I think it needs to be framed : )

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin