Monday, July 7, 2014

Cherry Blossom Thank You

I needed a few thank you cards to send out after my Mother-in-law's Memorial Service. I decided to make use of the July release at Our Daily Bread Designs and for good measure, I incorporated sketch challenge 495 at Splitcoaststampers. I think these are simple in design yet still very appealing to the eye. It really hard to go wrong when working with the new Blushing Rose Collection of paper from ODBD. Isn't it just yummy? I also wanted to point out the bow on the left side. I made that with the new Patriotic Pennants stamp set. It's amazing how versatile these new pennant sets can be!
 I hope you have enjoyed the first peek of my use of the ODBD July release. Tune in tomorrow for another project made with the July release!

ODBD Products used
Patriotic Pennants Stamp Set
Sing to the Lord Stamp Set
Crochet Border Die
Pennants Die
Beautiful Borders Die
Blushing Rose Paper Collection

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin