Saturday, August 16, 2014

Art Nouveau In The Garden

Good Morning Stampers, I hope you like today's card! I had a lot of fun making it for you and I think it is very cheerful, bright and pretty! I bring you this post as the August guest designer for SweetStamps and I will be highlighting some of their lovely stamps!
I combined their weekly and monthly challenges to create this card. The weekly challenge 182- In The Garden worked well with the August Monthly Technique challenge- Double Side Step Card. Be sure to check those out and add your design to those challenges. You may win a gift certificate for your effort!
I explained how I made this card on the SweetStamps blog post but I am leaving the complete materials list here.
Materials List
Stamps by SweetStamps- Special Day, Cabbage Rose ATC 1011, Art Nouveau Vertical Border 4008
Ink Pad- Memento Tuxedo Black
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers-(PP1,3,4,5) (BT4,5) (BG1) (CT1,4) (CG2,3)
Dies- Spellbinders Grommet Tags
         Spellbinders Labels 20
          ODBD Custom Ornate Borders and Flowers
Paper- DCWV Luxury Stack 12x12
            Prima Madeline 6x6
            Smooth white card Stock by Beckett Expressions radiance
Tim Holts Crystal Stickles
Light teal bling

Thanks so much for stopping by today and feel free to leave a comment or ask a question!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Absolutely stunning!

Donna K said...

Paula this is lovely in every way. Wonderful colors and your layered flower center is just beautiful! Thank you for sharing your work with us...you are quite inspiring! {{sharing this post on my FB page!}

Shelly Schmidt said...

I am in awe of your beautiful cards! Amazing- your play on colors is awesome too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin