Sunday, August 31, 2014

ODBD September Sneak Peek

I just finished today's challenge FS395 over on Splitcoaststampers and decided to use someof the new stamps that are being released from Our Daily Bread Designs. This little dress and the sentiments are just a sneak peek of what's in store for tomorrow's September release. For the challenge at hand, I took my cue from this Raindrops on Roses card by Kathy.  As you can see I did change more than two things on my project. The biggest changes are the colors, using the left instead of the right side for the tickets and placing something in the window. 
Join me tomorrow for the spectacular new release from Our Daily Bread Designs!
I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

Materials List
ODBD Stamps-Elizabeth, Birthday Doily, Doily Blessings
Papers- ODBD Blushing Rose Collection,  ODBD Heart and Soul Collection, Glossy Photo Paper,                  Kraft Paper, SU! Soft Suede Card Stock
Ink- Memento Tux Black, Tea Dye Distress
Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers- Blender, (PP4,5 and 6) (FS1,3 and 6) (CG2,3 and 4) (IB1,2 and 3)
Pearl Bling
Mulberry Roses
Ribbon
Lace
Dimensional foam

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a beautiful way to accent this image- love this card! You have been blessed with some fab skills!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin