Saturday, August 23, 2014

Parchment Pansy


Hey Stampers! I have just returned home after taking my daughter back to college and getting her settled into her new digs! There will be no run down tiny dorm rooms this year. Instead a quaint apartment one block off of campus and a real kitchen, in which to cook! I'm exausted after this whirlwind trip but happy to bring you a new project.
It's time for another SweetStamps Challenge and this week the theme is Anything Goes -183! Head on over there and throw your project in the ring and you may win free SweetStamps product.  I chose to create another floral card using Parchment Craft tools and techniques. I explain how I made this card here on the SweetStamps Blog. The tools and materials may be purchased on the SweetStamps web site. This first photo shows how the center is popped up.
 This is a close up of the piercing I did as an added decoration.
The project is straight forward but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I would be happy to help you in any way that I can. I have added a materials list for your perusal. Join me again next week for another SweetStamps challenge!

Materials List
Ink-Versa Mark watermark pad
Papers- Parchmennt Paper, sei White Elegance Designer paper pad 12x12, SU! Cameo Coral card stock, SU! Green Galore card stock.
Embossing folder- Cuttlebug Victoria
Stamps- SweetStampsPansy Layers Frame 474k
Piercing/perforating pad 31419 and staggered magnetic grid from SweetStamps
PFT-A002 Two needle piercing tool from SweetStamps
Fine White detail embossing powder
White Gel Pen
Colored Pencils
Gamsol
Blending Stumps
Pink Half Pearls and trim from Hobby Lobby
3/8 inch white organza ribbon


Photobucket

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Absolutely gorgeous Parchment work!!! Every detail is magnificent!!! God has blessed you abundantly in the art dept my friend!!!

Donna K said...

You've WOW'd me AGAIN! This is wonderful, Paula. Your parchment is absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing card with us.

Toni said...

So intricate and beautiful. Fab!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin