Friday, September 19, 2014

A Look Back at ODBD September Release

It's time again to look back on the September release at Our Daily Bread Designs. I have made a project using the Victoria Dress and Birthday Doily Stamps. Isn't this dress pretty! It reminds me of Cinderella.
I colored the dress with Copic markers R 81, 83,85 and C1,3. I added a bit of glitter glue for sparkle and attached it to this paper from the ODBD Soulful Stitches Collection. The next thing I decided to do was ink up the Birthday Doily stamp with a Copic marker. I spritzed the stamp with rubbing alcohol and stamped the image on smooth white card stock. I cut it out using the ODBD Doily Dies and scored the doily so that I could do this fan fold technique. I then added the sentiment and die cut with the ODBD Vintage Flourish Pattern Dies. To add a little interest, I decided to use the ODBD Beautiful Borders Dies. A bit of swirl bling and pearls finished eveything off nicely.
. For more inspiration using the September Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog. If you are looking for more details about each design team members project, visit their blogs at these links.  Chris * Grace * Julie * Cathy * Lori Sandee * Dawn * Paula * Stacy * Wanda
Photobucket

10 comments:

Grace said...

Ooooh Paula this is sooo creative!!! LOVE the sparkle on the dress and adore how you fanned the doily!!! GORGEOUS layout my friend!!!
hugs,
Grace

Sandee Shanabrough said...

Oh yes Paula! This is a gorgeous card and so creative! I love the sparkle on the dress and the way you made the 'fan' from the doily! gorgeous!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How beautiful and creative, Paula!! I just love the fanning of the doily, your colors and sparkle on the dress, and your choice of colors and design!! Beautiful!!!!
hugs,
Chris

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Paula, this is absolutely stunning!

Cathymac said...

Gorgeous, Paula! Beautiful colors and design…love the doily fan and pearls always add such elegance to a card! Fabulous sample and wonderful inspiration! Hugs!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Shim shim shimmmer and dance girl! This is so pretty and fun. I like all that shimmer and shine to the dress, very cool fan addition. So pretty!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Beautiful, Paula! I love the bright pink color & the fan folded doily is such a great idea! Love it!

Dawn said...

Clever with the fan fold! Love the sparkle! Beautiful, Paula!!

Kelley said...

LOVE the sparkle added to the dress and it is colored so pretty!!! Beautiful!!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Ohh la la- LOVE the beautiful coloring and your 1/2 fan! Just fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin