Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Apron Garden Themed Mini Album Featuring Our Daily Bread Designs

Front Cover
 Hello cyber friends, I have been busy making up some sample mini albums for Our Daily Bread Designs.If you want to see more details, watch the video at the end of this post! Today I have the Apron chipboard Mini which I have finished in a garden theme using the ODBD Blooming Garden Collection of papers. I used gesso and a rough brush on the chipboard to give it a bit of texture so it looked like woven cloth and then I painted it with acrylic paint.
Before I continue, I wanted to tell you that I am also adding this in the ODBDSLC215 Anything Goes with Our Daily Bread Stamps. Hop on over to the challenge and play along !
 Page 1
I added a bit of color to page one and two by sponging on some dye based ink and then used a clear sealer.
Page 2 
Page 2 mats
 Page 3
I sponged a bit of light green ink on pages 3 and 4. I like to add a slider pocket to my mini books.
 Page 3 Slider open
Page 4

                                            

Photobucket

5 comments:

gwen said...

WOW What a unique card and such a lot of work but the outcome is FABULOUS !!!!!

wendy2512 said...

What sweet apron cards, so much detail, a lot of work but so worth it. A gift in themselves. Beautiful job on both that I have seen...TFS..:0)

Becky said...

MY Word, these are fabulous Paula. I do not have this die set but now I want it :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Wow Paula!! What a gorgeous design with the apron and paper!! You can see you put a lot into your creation...well worth it!! Thanks for supporting the challenge!!
hugs,
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Paula, this is one amazing design with so many beautiful details! I love how you've made this such a really special gift, and it's totally gorgeous! Hugs, sweet friend!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin