Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bethlehem Star with Wisemen Easel Card

Today I decided to enter the SCS Teapot Challenge #333 with this easel card and I used the stocking cookies picture as my inspiration. This is the first time that I have done a teapot challenge and I am glad to have participated in several new challenges this year. 
I have used Our Daily Bread Designs Stamps, paper and dies. Click on the pictures below if you need more information about these items. I used a bit of seam binding ribbon and  added a bit of sponging to complete the look.




















For the wisemen, I just heat embossed them with clear glittered embossing powder and then sponged two colors of ink to add some color. I finished it off by adding a bit of silver glitter glue dots for added sparkle. If you look closely at the front of the card, I did the same thing with the glitter glue dots. I just added a bit here and there on top of some of the existing dots to catch the light.

Materials List
ODBD Christmas 2014 Paper Collection
Silver CS, Vanilla CS, whitewash collection CS as the base.
Ink- Encore metallic teal, adirondack lights aqua
ODBD Dies- Splendorous Stars, Shining Star(bonus die in the Star Dies Bundle), Circle Ornaments, Matting Circles, Mini Tag
ODBD Stamps- Wisemen, Come Let Us Adore Him, Mini Tag Sentiments
Clear Glitter Embossing Powder
Ribbon
Silver Glitter Glue
CSBD63 - MINI TAG DIESGCS32 - MINI TAG SENTIMENTSCHRISTMAS COLLECTION 2014 6x6 PAPER PADCSBD78 - SPLENDOROUS STARS DIESG602 - COME LET US ADORE HIMCSBD72 - MATTING CIRCLES DIESG592 - WISEMEN ORNAMENTCSBD45 - CIRCLE ORNAMENT DIES
Photobucket


















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin