Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Dancing Music

 I played along with the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge525 today! When I first saw the sketch I thought ho hum and once I started creating, I loved the way it turned out. It's simple but eye catching. Here is the sketch.

I'm really lovin' the new ODBD Faithful Fish Die and I used it here as an organic element with the bird! I used white detailed embossing powder on the main image and stamped the sentiment with Memento Tux Black. The eye of the bird was dotted with a fine tip black sharpie marker.

Stamps used- ODBD Music Speaks
Ink- Versamark watermark
Misc.- 3/8 inch white organza ribbon, pearl and lace trim, pearl bling, dimensional foam

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Paula!! So soft!! I adore the pink and your layout on this!! Gorgeous work my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Beverly Sager said...

What a sweet card. So delicate,and luscious colors!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin