Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Piano Easel Card



This morning, I have a piano easel card and it was so simple to make!!! I have decided to play along with the ODBDSLC224 Anything Goes Challenge You have until February 1, 2015 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to win a  $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of ODBD stamps.
This is an A2 size card and I began with a white card stock base. I went straight to the ODBD Chalkboard Collection of  designer paper for this black and white little number! I used glossy cardstock to stamp the keyboard with the new Grunge Piano Background. I did the same with the decorative pieces on the piano case uing black Memento ink. A few quick die cuts later and some pearls nearly finished the project. I did use a bit of ribbon and some dimensional foam on the verse and keyboard. Click on the images below for more information about these products.

NEW JANUARY RELEASE ODBD PRODUCTS USED
H522 - JUST A NOTEH587 - GRUNGE PIANO BACKGROUND 

Previously released ODBD items.
CSBD35 - ORNATE BORDERS & FLOWERS DIESF430 - ORNATE BORDERS & FLOWERSCHALKBOARD COLLECTION 6x6 PAPER PAD

Thanks a bunch for stopping by!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love this piano card you created, Paula!! Your use of the ornate frame, grunge piano background and all the black and white is not only creative but so classy. Love it!! Thanks for supporting the challenge my friend!
hugs,
Chris

Alshandra said...

Such an awesome card Paula! How creative to think of this one :-) Thanks so much for supporting the ODBD Shining the Light challenge!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Beautiful, clever card, Paula!! Love it!! HUGS!!

Melissa T. said...

Love the easel card idea! I have not tried the chalkboard papers yet but I am thinking I need to get some now. Thank you for sharing. :)

Heidi Stamps said...

The piano is a perfect easel card! So clever, tfs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin