Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Negative and Positive

Hi stampers! While I was looking at challenges last week at Splitcoaststampers, I found this interesting idea! Sooooo.....I gave it a a shot and had a lot of fun! The result was this masculine birthday card. I used the new Happy Birthday Die from Our Daily Bread Designs and highlighted using a white gel pen. I used three balloon die cuts and scored them down the center and folded. I glued them together and did this three times  to give this card some dimension. The great thing about it is that it folds flat for mailing! I purchased an 11 x 14 inch pad of 96#Bristol paper so that I can easily get two 5 x 7 cards out of one sheet. I used a new spellbinder edge die to cut the bottom and added two bows and some champange colored pearl bling. That skinny strip across the top was scrap and I decided not to waste it!
CSBD77 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIES


Materials List
Paper- 4 coordinating sheets of designer paper, Bristol Paper
Dies- ODBD Happy Birthday, Spellbinders Borderabilities A2 scalloped borders two
Misc.- Ribbon, pearl bling, twine

I'm using this for the splitcoast challenge TLC521~Negative & Positive~{2-16-15}

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin