Tuesday, March 10, 2015

ODBDSLC230 Sketch Time

Today's Shining Light Challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs is a sketch challenge.  I went with the God's Timing stamp set and a card that is reminiscent of an old casement clock! I love this stamp set paired with the Blushing Rose paper collection!  If only it were real, I  would have it sitting in my creative space, on the fireplace mantle. A girl can dream, can't she?







To see all the projects created for ODBDSLC230 or to join the challenge click here . You have until March 22, 2015 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. This week, the challenge will last two weeks because we have a special celebration coming up! By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to win a  $15 ODBD Gift  Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on our next challenge post. Please do not post on Flicker as many of us do not have the ability to comment on your cards nor can we spotlight your cards on the blog.”

Visit my sister sticks on their blog and leave them some love! 
GraciePaula (that's me)ElizabethRobin, DianaChris

This project is pretty straight forward. If you should have any questions? Feel free to ask! As always, thanks for stopping by today. I enjoy reading your comments!

Materials List
ODBD Papers Used: Blushing Rose Collection
ODBD Stamps Used: God's Timing
ODBD Dies Used: Matting Circles, Beautiful Borders
Ink Used: Creamy Caramel, Stazon Timber Brown
Misc. Used: Pearl bling, dimensional tape

I'm playing along with Word Art Wednesday!

#rubberstamps #stamps #stamping #ourdailybreaddesigns #papercrafts #papercrafting #cards
Photobucket

6 comments:

Diana Nguyen said...

Wow - perfect use of the sketch. I'd want one on my mantel too!

Graciellie Ch said...

Love how delicate and pretty your card is Paula!!! I also love the quote you used... The dry embossing looks perfect with the clock stamp... Love it!!!! Hugs, Gracie.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

this is gorgeous Paula!! I just love the elegant design and your use of the clock. So elegant and delicate!!
hugs,
Chris

Robin Clendenning said...

I love your clock and sentiment Paula! Also The border with the beautiful border on it is so elegant looking!
Love the papers you used, they are just gorgeous!!

CherylQuilts said...

Paula, this is a beautiful sketch challenge card, and I really love how you've used the clock with this great sentiment...one so very true. God's timing isn't always ours, but it's perfect!! Hugs, sweet friend!

Alshandra said...

Gorgeous card Paula! Love what you did with the sketch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin