Tuesday, March 31, 2015

ODBDSLC232 Anything goes with ODBD stamps

Welcome back for another Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge! Read about the details below and join us for some fun and creativity!
I'm loving this new Shabby Rose Paper! In fact, I am already using a second pack of it. You'll have to stay tuned to see an upcoming project where I used almost a whole pack!!!! Until then, check out this pretty pink card where I used the new anniversary stamp set called 'God Quotes'! I have so many people in my life, who are dealing with some very grave illnesses and this is a perfect sentiment for them! I used the emboss resist technique with the doily stamp and then used die cuts and sponging to create the rest of the card. On the cut edges of the pink floral paper, I tore paper and placed along the edge and then sponged with lake mist to get that tattered edge look all the way around the card. It blended very nicely! Check out the materials list below for more information about the products I used. I hope you enjoy it!

To see all the projects created for ODBDSLC232 or to join the challenge click here. You have until April 5, 2015 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to win a  $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on our next challenge post. Please do not post on Flicker as many of us do not have the ability to comment on your cards nor can we spotlight your cards on the blog. Remember you must use at least one ODBD stamp to enter.

Pop over to the other breadsticks blogs and see what beauties they have waiting for you! You're gonna love it!!!
GraciePaula [that's me], DianaRobinElizabeth, and Chris

Materials list
Card Stock: 110# white, SU! Pink pirouette
Ink: Victorian Velvet Distress, Adirondack Lights Lake Mist, Versa Mark Watermark, Memento Tux Black
Misc.: Pearl Bling, Mulberry Rose, dimensional foam tape, Clear Embossing Powder

I'm playing in Word Art Wednesday Challenge #176 too!


8 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Lovely Paula! I just love the soft paper in your background and your doily is beautiful! Love the little scrolls and rose at the bottom!!! Just beautiful!

Graciellie Ch said...

This is SO pretty Paula! The layering is divine and the colors, patterns and design look beautiful! Hugs, Gracie.

CherylQuilts said...

Yes, Paula, I love this beautiful ODBD paper, and you've really made it shine with this layout. I love the doily and how you've used the beautiful flower and die to showcase this wonderful sentiment! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous card, Paula!! I love the ODBD paper you used, the doily behind your layered dies, and the added flower. Stunning design my friend! Have a Blessed Easter!!
hugs,
Chris

Conniecrafter said...

such lovely layering and the paper is gorgeous!! Sure to uplift the receiver!

Alshandra said...

Beautiful card Paula. I love the colours and the circles layers is very pretty! Gorgeous flower and I love the pearls you added too!

Liz Williams said...

Love how you picked up the roses from the dp. A gorgeous card and love the pink.

wendy2512 said...

Very pretty in all the soft pinks. Love that rose dp in the bgs. and your lovely layers. So cute how you called the breadsticks...he-he...and you are right they are all so beautiful...TFS..:0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin