Tuesday, April 28, 2015

ODBDSLC236 Scripture Challenge

May release sneek peak too!
Greetings Scrappy Friends! Yes, it's time again for the Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge. This is SLC236 and you can find it here! Join along and keep in mind the following details...
You have until May 3, 2015 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to win a  $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on our next challenge post. Please do not post on Flicker as many of us do not have the ability to comment on your cards nor can we spotlight your cards on the blog.”

I have decided that die cuts, flowers, lace, ribbon and bling [especially pearl] are my go to items when I create a card! This card is no exception and has all of those items except the ribbon!!! I think it would difficult to create a pretty card without using these items. I would feel like my hands were tied behind  my back! By the way, I can't talk without using hand gestures either! If you want to shut me up, just tie my hands!!!
This project was created soley with ODBD products less the pearl bling and fabric lace. Keeping that in mind, do you see anything different? Look at those embossed leaves and the flower blossoms. All of the flowers except the center one is from a new die called Birds & Nest!!! The tear drop leaves are too! Let me just say this now and get it out of my system. I love this new die and the stamp set, for which it was made, called Spread Your Wings!!!! You'll have to stop by after the first of the month to see more or check for the release blog post on the ODBD Blog May 1st.
This project is straight forward so I won't go into details. If you have a question, feel free to ask. I'm always happy to help you with a project or question.
Now hop along and see what the other breadsticks have for you today!!! As always, if you want more info on the ODBD products, click on the links in the Materials List below.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you that this card measures 5x5 inches!

DianaPaula[you are here]ElizabethRobinGracie, and Chris

Thanks for stopping by today!

Materials List
ODBD Stamps Used: Scripture Collection 3
ODBD Papers Used: Heart and Soul Collection
Inks used: Memento Tux Black, Victorian Velvet Distress
Miscellaneous: Pearl Bling, 2 1/2 inch wide lace, dimensional foam 

Photobucket 

7 comments:

Robin Clendenning said...

Paula, I love the beautiful lace you used on the bottom of your card! The paper is gorgeous and all your elements around the oval are so pretty! Lovely card!

Jennifer Scull said...

such a truly beautiful card! this is my hubby's life verse, so I need to track down this stamp set. I don't have any of their stamps, but will check out the store. thank you for the gorgeous inspiration! :)

Diana Nguyen said...

Love this verse and your framing is just delightful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Such an elegant, feminine and gorgeous card, Paula!! I just love the pink, the dp, your added lace and the flowers and foliage you added. Stunning frame for your beautiful verse!!
hugs,
Chris

CherylQuilts said...

What a gorgeous and elegant card, Paula! I LOVE pink, and your floral pieces (and I do see some new items...hehe!) are beautifully arrayed. Stunning with the added lace and pearls! And of course, I love this Scripture verse! Love your beautiful cards, sweet friend! Hugs!

Alshandra said...

Gorgeous card Paula! Those new dies are gorgeous! Beautiful layout and i love how you framed the verse.

Graciellie Design said...

What a gorgeous, gorgeous card. I love how you framed the verse inside that window with the pretty flowers. Hugs, Gracie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin