”To see all the projects created for ODBDSLC244 or to join the challenge click here. You have until June 28, 2015 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to win a $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on our next challenge post. Please do not post on Flicker as many of us do not have the ability to comment on your cards nor can we spotlight your cards on the blog.
Now go check out what the other breadsticks have made for your enjoyment today!
4. Using the Memento ink, stamp the teacup image on smooth white card stock. Stamp the happy birthday and enjoy your day! on smooth Aloe card stock.
10. Die cut a doily with Pink Pirouetts paper.
21. Add tag with bow to the front right lower corner of the card.
22. Add the flower to the larger tag.
23. Add dimensional foam to the back of this tag and center it to the embossed card on the inside.
24. Fluff the paper flower for added dimension and set the card up.
Birthday Doily, Mini Tag Sentiments
ODBD Dies Used: Doily, Birds and Nest, Mini Tags, Recipe & Tags
Ink Used: Memento London Fog, Adirondack Aqua.
Card Stock Used:Beckett Expression 80# Ultra Smooth White, SU! Pink Pirouette, 96# Bristol, 80# Beckett Espression super smooth cover in Aloe.
Alcohol Markers Used: Copics- R81, 83, 85, G5, 21, 24
Spectrum Nior- HB1, 3 LV3 BT1
Miscellaneous Used: Half Back Pearls, 1/4 inch lace, Damask Embossing Folder by Darice, Silver paint pen, Silver Cording, Silver Glitter Glue, Glossy Accents, Dimensional Foam, extra sticky 1/4 inch double sided tape, Scotch Quick Dry Glue.