Tuesday, July 21, 2015

ODBDSLC247 Floral Inspiration

It's challenge time again and the pics for this floral inspiration are truly awesome!!! They transport me back to vacation spots like Cape May, NJ and Martha's Vinyard, MA. I guess that's why I like this challenge so much. I can almost smell the homemade fudge and seafood!!!  WOW, I could really use a vacation with a fresh seafood meal!
Here are the challenge details and I hope you play along!
To see all the projects created for ODBDSLC247 or to join the challenge click here. You have until July 26, 2015 at 8:00pm EDT to join us. By participating in the challenge, you have a chance to win a  $15 ODBD Gift Certificate good towards the purchase of stamps in the “stamps column” on the ODBD website, or to be spotlighted on the ODBD Blog at our next challenge. The random prize winner will be posted on our next challenge post. Please do not post on Flicker as many of us do not have the ability to comment on your cards nor can we spotlight your cards on the blog.

You have already seen me use the new window dies on this card. So, I thought I would do something a little different instead of the standard window for this challenge. I incorporated the window into this welcoming front door scene. it was easy to make by combining different die cuts!
If you have enjoyed looking at my project, I know you are going to love the other projects that my design team sisters have made!!! Stop by and leave them some love! I think they have some very creative projects!!

Robin ClendenningPaula Bigelow(You R Here)Diana NguyenElizabeth WhissonChris Olsen

Materials List
ODBD Stamps Used: Home Sweet Home
ODBD Diese Used: Flower Box FillersWindow Shutter and AwningsWelcoming WindowFancy FoliageVintage Flourish Pattern, Decorative Vase
ODBD Papers Used: Blushing Rose CollectionShabby Rose Collection
Inks Used: Adirondack Lights Aqua, Victorian Velvet Distress Ink, Su! Crumb Cake
Misc: Dimensional foam tape, Pearl Bling

Thanks for stopping by!
Photobucket(

5 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how soft, elegant, beautiful and clever, Paula!! I just love how you used the vase as a pot in front of the door with all the die cut flowers! The door and use of papers is gorgeous!! Stunning work my friend!!
hugs,
Chris

Robin Clendenning said...

Great front door you created and love the door knob! Your vase with the flowers is wonderful. Love all the foliage and flowers!! Beautiful little front door sign as well! I love the papers you used for this Paula!

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, yes, Paula, once again this reminds me of the houses in Cape May, and I especially love the giant pot with the flowers at the front door...so welcoming! A stunning card, dear friend! Hugs to you!

Diana Nguyen said...

Such a soft and sweet scene! Love the flowers and the vase!

Alshandra said...

Love the soft colours Paula and how you created the vase of flowers - beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin