Tuesday, August 11, 2015

ODBDSLC250 Sketch Boho Bonanza

Many of you are back from your vacations and gearing up for the new school year! It's been fun finding out where you all have spent time over the summer and how you had family time during your excursions!  Normally, I do a lot of traveling during the warmer months and realized that over the past couple of years, I have not been out and about.  I want to change all of that and plan a few trips for this fall. I'm knee deep in travel plans and will share more about this later. Right now, I have a sketch challenge from Our Daily Bread Designs to show you.  I have used the new Boho Faith stamp set along with the new Beautiful Boho Paper Collection. If you like plenty of bright and cheery color, then this is the paper pack for you! Check out the links in the materials list for more information.

I stuck to the sketch with only a few changes.  I chose to make a 5x7 inch card so that I could use the new Boho Faith stamp set. I really like the paisley stamp and decided to use a pale purple embossing powder as the base. I just colored the image with water based markers to get this focal point, of the card. The rest is pretty much self explanatory by viewing the photo. Oh yes, I also used silver embossing powder for the butterfly. If you should have a question, feel free to ask! 

Check out the beauties that the rest of the challenge team has made for you! you will be wowed!!!

Now let's see what you will be creating for the challenge! Just click the ODBD link above to play along! 

Materials List
ODBD Stamps Used: Boho FaithButterfly and Bugs
ODBD Paper Used:  Beautiful Boho Collection
Card Stock Used: 96# Bristol as the card base, Textured Pink, Bashful Blue
Inks Used: Versa mark Watermark, Bashful Blue
Miscellaneous: Foam tape, Lovely Lilac embossing powder, Silver Embossing Powder, Bling

Photobucket

4 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Great take on the sketch Paula!! I just love how the oval matches with the paper. The embossed "Faith" oval pops!
hugs,
Chris

Robin Clendenning said...

Beautiful paisley designs and colors Paula!! Love how you've colored it to so perfectly match the paper!! Love the two pennants too! What is so gorgeous as well are those rows of rhinestones...OMGoodness! Beautiful card my friend!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Paula, I remember the paisley I used to have - it was the thing, and now it's back! Wow, I love the vibrant colors you've used, and I love how you've made the Boho Faith image pop using Vintage Labels. Beautifully done, sweet friend! Hugs!

Bonnie Strebe said...

What a colorful card. You have done a beautiful coloring the Boho Faith stamp to match the paisley pattern from the background paper.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin