Friday, September 25, 2015

ODBD Sept. Mid Month Look Back


Today we are taking a look back at Our Daily Bread Designs September Mid Month Release, here is the card I created using the new Beauty stamp set. Check out the new dies too!!! They are fabulous!
BEAUTY
I was scanning pinterest the other day and pinned a bunch of cards to my "cards" board.  One of those cards had this basic layout that I liked a great deal, so I changed up a few things and this was the result. I used foam tape to raise up the small square panel, the doily and the flower image. I colored the lilies with alcohol markers and fussy cut it out.  The use of some satin ribbon and a few half pearls finished it off nicely. Check the materials list below for more info.
For more inspiration using the September Mid Month Release be sure to visit the ODBD Blog and visit the rest of the Design Team for insight into their creations too!

Sandee * Lori * Grace * Julie * Cathy * Amy * Paula * Chris * Robin T. * Angie America * Dawn * Robin C. * Diana
Thanks so much for stopping by today!!!

Materials List
ODBD Stamps used: Beauty
ODBD Papers used: Shabby Rose Collection
Card Stock used: 96# Bristol, Smooth White
Ink used: memento London Fog
Copic Markers: R20, R81, R83, R85
Spectrum Noir Markers: LG1, LG3, LG5, DG4, CT3
Embossing Folder Used: Anna Griffin Eyelet Stripe
Miscellaneous: Foam tape, Pearl Bling, 5/8" wide white satin ribbon
Photobucket

8 comments:

Angella D. Crockett said...

Beautiful card, Paula!! Love the pink lilies and the dies you used together....super elegant framing!! HUGS!!

Cathymac said...

Beautiful frame for your gorgeous lilies, Paula! Love all the texture and embossing! Very elegant and feminine, my friend! Hugs!

CherylQuilts said...

What a gorgeous card, Paula, and I especially love your coloring. It looks like no-line coloring to perfection! And these flowers look so real! What a beautiful and feminine layout with the doily and corner dies, and I love the pearls and ribbon! Stunning, my sweet friend! Hugs!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Your card is gorgeous Paula!! I just love all the pink and your coloring with no line coloring is perfect!! Beautiful details and design my friend.
hugs,
Chris

Amarilys said...

beautiful design, coloring and bow!

Robin said...

Love all your layers; adds so much dimension! Beautiful lilies, colored perfectly! I love all your little touches, pearls and ribbon, just the right finish for a gorgeous card.

Dawn said...

Beautiful framing for your lilies, Paula!!

Robin Clendenning said...

Lovely lilies! I really love them on the doily and with those pearls!! Beautiful! Love the big satin bow too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin